The Google Network is made up of two networks: Search and Display. They’re the places where your Google Ads ads can appear, including: Google sites, partner sites, and other placements like mobile phone apps.
The Google Network is divided into two areas: the Search Network and the Display Network — each distinguished by the types of sites on which your customers can see your ads.
The Search Network, allow your ads to appear on:
- Google Search, Google Shopping, Google Maps, and Google Play.
- Search sites that partner with Google
The Display Network, allow your ads to appear on:
- Google sites like YouTube, Blogger, and Gmail.
- Partnering websites across the internet.
(Google Ads, nd.)
- Google Ads (nd.) Google Ads – Sign In [Online] Available: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_uk/home/ [Accessed: 15 October 2018].